- APPM Clinical Report :
- The Treatment of 100 Cases With Articulating Decompression & Specific Patient Posturing * Including 12 Month Follow-up
2009 년 AAPM 발표된 논문자료
- Treatment Protocol ( total 6 week )
- 5 times/week - (1st 2 week)
- 3 times/week - (2nd 2 week)
- 2 times/week - (3rd 2 week)
- The majority of the patients were “satisfied” with their treatment (86%)
- Unlimited positioning capabilities & Range of Motion are now able to reach into the area of the spine that basic straight axial decompression can not reach.
- 0 subjects reported worsening of their pain
This technique is KDM (kinetic Decompression Mobilization ) with multi-axis therapy manipulation. It is beyond conventional simple linear decompression device.
Clinical Report on AAPM ( America Academy of Pain Management ) 20th Annual clinical meeting ,
0ct ,2009 Arizona USA
- Discussions & Experts Opinions
- We believe this is a breakthrough in decompression technology
- “Slowly and progressively load and release –slow loading “ prevents the muscle fibers from firing and more effectively focus on pulling forces on vertebral levels for pain reduction , restoration of spinal integrity .
- The Antalgic-Trak® is to creative an improved intra-discal vacuum effects resulting in nutrients and fluids being to be drawn back into the disc, allowing for improved disc hydration